Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ipod Tag

So here are the instructions: Pick up your IPOD and press SHUFFLE SONGS - Name the first 10 songs that come up - NO CHEATING!

Here goes:

1.whiskey Lullaby -Brad Paisley
2.Breakaway -Kelly Clarkson
3.The Future Freaks Me Out -Motion City Soundtrack
4.The Riddle -Five For Fighting
5.Love Today -Mika
6.My wish -Rascal Flatts
7.Teardrops On My Guitar -Taylor Swift
8.Lost In This Moment -Big And Rich
9.No One -Alicha Keys
10.S.O.S -Jonas Brothers

I tag: Kelsey, Dakota, Jamie, Amy, and Jill

3 comments:

Amy said...

I will have to find my ipod and charge it. I can probably tell you half of the songs will be Chris Daughtry. For some reason when my ipod is on shuffle every other song is one of his! I love whiskey lullaby!

Jamie said...

Thanks for the tag. I needed something to write about. I'll get to work on it ASAP.

Jamie said...

I finally got my "tag" done! Thanks for giving me something to blog about!