Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm home!

Panama was more then I could have ever asked for. It is the best thing I have ever done in my life. I fell in love with the people there and hold such a special spot in my heart for them. I can cry just thinking of the tender mercies I had while I was there. The Lord really does love all of his children. The people I got to meet and travel with are truly amazing people. The people I got to work on or visit are even more amazing, they love everyone and would do anything for you. There are so many experiences I had that I hold so dear to my heart I don't want to even blog about them, but I will blog about the trip when I have more time. Until then, this is just a sneak peek from Panama!




1 comment:

Maga said...

Glad it was such a great experience for you.
BLOG MORE