Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hello, 2012!

 You know, I had good intentions. Really good intentions, of being a really good blogger in 2012. It was my New Year resolution I guess you could say?.. But like most New Year resolutions, it died. Actually, to be honest it never even started. So better late then never, right?! Right. I am going to step up my blogging game this year. And so it begins.

 A little catch up, shall we? I am now attending school at Salt Lake Community College, Monday- Thursday. I think not being in school last semester made me appreciate it that much more this semester. I'm only a couple weeks in, but so far so good. I really enjoy my classes & teachers, so let's pray this feeling lasts throughout the rest of the semester.

 I am now "working" but not really. I nanny Monday- Friday in the mornings and get the kids ready and off to school. This may or may not have made it official that I am never having kids. Why must they wake up so early?! It has been a good thing. Last semester I was SO lazy, so it's nice to wake up early and get stuff done, it's a nice change of pace.

 Lastly, Ragnar training. I am so so grateful that I have my Dad to train with me. We have been running together now for about 3 months and it is my favorite. I love that we have something like that, that we get to do together. Ragnar is now 13 weeks out. I ccouldn't be more excited! Send those prayers on up for me, I keep hearing how hard it is and now matter how hard you train you still aren't ready. Awesome news.

 Here are some of my favorite pictures as of lately.







xo.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Cutest little running outfit! Good for you for committing to do the Ragnar. I love to run and have yet to do one. Excited to hear how it goes.