Monday, August 22, 2011

There were never such devoted sisters.

We have ups & downs. We laugh we cry. We tease & we love. Now that Jamie is back in town we all just can't get enough sister time. We've had multiple lunch dates, Ross runs, and late nights. But I love my sisters, they are my best friends. Cheers to all being in the same state again!
Totes love this picture. Yanni's

 Girls nigh at Jill's house.

 A spur of the moment showing of The Help.
Totally recommend it

 A little family BBQ at Heidi's lovely home.
To celebrate Jake & Candice being here!

Last but not least Paige and Morgan's Birthday party at Trent & Amy's
More details about that lovely event, right here!

"sisters by birth, friends by choice."

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You KNOW I love this post. And I love all our girl/sister/together time. Best thing.

And could there be a creepier picture of me than the one outside of the theater? Holy Dracula. Creepy.

Good luck tomorrow!!! Remember, don't look at Mom right before they do it, she's no help.

Maga said...

Sisters are the best--glad you have 4+Mom+M&A. You'll miss them in Panama!! GOOD LUCK