Saturday, August 23, 2008

Girls Weekend

Well this weekend me and my sisters had girls weekend. On Friday some of us met up and went to T.j maxx then everyone eventually met up then we headed up to the park city outlets. Lets just say I lied. Anyways we shopped and then we went to another T.j Maxx and then to Cafe' Rio for dinner after that we headed up to the cabin. We got there and everyone unpacked and after a while we decided to watch the edited version of "Love Actually" Not my favorite than everyone desperced a nd went to bed or watched a movie! Anyways saturday was filled with: Annie, Scrapbooking, Jewelry making, Eating, and Sitting thanks for the fun!

Zales

The Gap dressing roomsShow and TellLove this girlJills cute $16 dollar Jacket


Loving Baby EinsteinHeidi did mine, brookes and My moms Eyebrows. It hurt something feirce

3 comments:

Jacob said...

I am jealous that you had a weekend at the cabin. I love that place! It looks like you all had a great time.

Amy said...

Cute pictures Jen! It was a good time up there. I am sad that is over!!!

Jamie said...

Cute pics. Hope you don't mind that I stole some. I love you! Thanks for helping to make the weekend so fun! Good luck at your first day of high school. I want to hear all the juicy details! Thanks for being so good to Annie.