Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Steven

When I went to EFY I met my soul mate! His name is Steven Bell and we are engaged! Me and Steven met on August 4th and at first we had many diffrences but we grew to love one another! Our wedding dates are either April, 20th or October, 14th we are going to have six kids live in utah and have a house in California so we can spend some time with his family!
Steven is one in a million. He surfs, swims in the ocean, eats, and loves me. we love each other and I can't wait to be married to him! I love you Steven!

7 comments:

Jill Clark said...

You are such a nerd! I don't know where this post came from, because last time I checked it was a different boy from EFY you liked. You have TOO MANY BOYS!

jenny said...

I know but this kid is just you know...... Ummm
http://lifeofastud723.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

I can't keep track of all your boys either. I won't make any his and hers towels with your initials until you are for sure married. In at least 5 years that is!

hbentley said...

I swear on our girl weekend you said you were marrying someone else. Well, at least you have a few options. Also, I guess it is good that you have a little time to think about it.

Jamie said...

Awkward!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brooke said...

I felt really weird reading this. Jenny you are too young! You stop looking at boys!

Anonymous said...

Haha thanks jensens family haha jenny your great I love you too