Monday, May 18, 2009

Eight (of spades??)

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Summer!!
2. Driving
3. Dating
4. California
5. Going to the Cabin
6. St. George
7. Gradutaion
8. Marriage:)
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Homework
2. Played phase 10
3. Went to church
4. Texted
5. Slept
6. Ate (Lots!!)
7. Watched some movies
8. Went for a walk
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Run a Marathon
2. Drive
3. Scrapbook
4. Dress Cute
5. Loose Weight
6. Get good grades
7. Update more..
8. Sing
8 Shows I watch:
1. C.S.I
2. America's Next top Model
3. Hannah Montana
4. C.S.I miami
5. Daisy of Love
6. Room Raiders
7. HG- TV
8. Numbers

3 comments:

Amy said...

Are your size 0 pants getting a little tight? If you lost weight what size of pants would you get? Do they make smaller than size 0??? :)

Cute list. You have an exciting summer ahead of you!

Maga said...

Glad you let us in on your fun life!! Keep blogging!!

Jamie N said...

What's all this boy craziness? Yuck! And you already dress cute, you don't need to lose weight, and what the heck is Daisy of Love?