Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh Joy! Crazy Days!

Today started out absoluetly crazy! I had registration today, which means school pictures and i was going to babysit Heidi's Kids and Annie before so she could go to the doctor. Well I was supposed to wake up at 8:00 so I could get ready for my pictures and registration before I went babysitting at 9:30 and go strait to registration after and meet Kelsey. Well my 8:00 alarm never went off, thank heavens my dad came in to give me a gift card to Super Sonic at 9:00, I barely had time to shower, Blow dry my hair, and get everything pulled together. So i finally got out the door at 9:20ish and I was in such a hurry! Well once i got to Heidi's and she left I started straightening my hair and doing my make up when i realized i had left all my registration papers and checks at home. So i called Heidi and she said she would stop by my house on her way home and get me all my registration papers, LIFESAVER!! Once she got home Kelsey was already at Jordan and so I was hurrying over to Jordan, I swear I hit every light red! Anyways on one of these red lights I had reached into the back seat to grab all my registration so I could hop out as soon as i got to Jordan. Well I turned back around and the light was green and I put my foot on the gas and it wouldn't move, it had died!!!! I had no idea what to do so i did what any Jensen girl would do! I cried! Then i started to kinda calm down and I turned my car off and then turned it back on and it worked! Thank heavens. I wouldn't have pushed it! Then I finally got to Jordan and Kelsey and I got all registered and got our pictures taken! I'm sure the picture is NOT cute): So after registration I took my car down to Hillside and Kelsey followed me so she could take me home, after all was said and done at Hillside Kelsey and I headed to Cafe' Rio. It was so Yummy!! After that we headed to Payless and all their jewelry was on sale for like under $5.00 and then BOGO on top of that! It was heaven! Then we went to Wal- Mart, and I got some cute scarfs. After that we came back to my house; watched a move, ate, and did a puzzle. Then around 6:15 we went and got my car! After that my father and I went to Mutual, thats a whole nother story. Anyways after that we went to Brooke Wood's wedding, to see Brooke Jensen. Then we came home and did umm.......NOTHING, oh yeah finished the puzzle. Anyways today was crazy! I know this probably bored you all but i'm impressed i wrote this much!! I LOVE this picture but this is Kelsey and I at lunch! Yup it was SO yummy((:

3 comments:

Maga said...

Glad your day turned out well and you got your car started again.
Such a cute picture of you and Kelsey!!! Cute picture of two cute girls. Hope you got the classes you wanted!!

Amy said...

Well, if you school pic looks like this one then you have nothing to worry about. Sorry your day was so stressed!

Jill Clark said...

Don't you hate those crazy days? They do always manage to make memories though. I know just how you feel when you wake up late and have something you want to look good for and it is just stressful! I'm glad it all worked out in the end. I'm sure you picture is darling!

I'm also glad you have such a good friend in Kelsey, you two are both so cute!