Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Out with the old and in with the new!!

While everyone is posting about changes in there houses i'll post about my change in my parents house,, hahaa this is my new room. I would have done before and after pictures but my previous room doesn't really count as a room so here is just the after pictures. My colors are gray, white and blakc with pops of green... so here it is eat your heart out..
These pictures don't really do my room justice it really is so so cute!! I'm in love!(:

7 comments:

Annie said...

Really, really cute! Love those pops of green! Nice work. I wish my room would have been that cute (and clean) when I was 16. You have great taste.

Jamie said...

So, SO cute! I LOVE how it all came together! LOVE the new throw pillows and I LOVE the bedding. I basically love it all! Nice work!

hbentley said...

Your room is so cute. What a fun thing to get to do for your birthday. I hope you enjoy all that space.

Amy said...

I've already told you, but I LOVE your room! I think everything is so cute. And I love the green too!

Lenice said...

J, I was going to come and see your room tonight but I forgot. It looks SOOO cute. I will come see it in person some time. Good job!!

Maga said...

Cute room for a cute girl--thanks for putting the pictures on your blog. Keep it up.

Jill Clark said...

I thought I had commented earlier, but I guess I didn't. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your room! It all turned out so well and it is so relaxing in there!