Sometimes I tend to take for granted all the wonderful things and people around me. Sometimes I don't take the time to notice, I get busy in my day to day life's and schedule that it's easier to not notice. But today I noticed & I loved today.
- I got to go on a run with my Dad this morning, the weather. To die for. & I just love being with my Dad!
- A phone call from my big brother to invite me to lunch.
- Jordan High School Semi- finals at Rice Eccles. Super Senior? Maybe. But it was so good to see old friends and teachers. I think I KINDA miss High School. (kinda being the key word)
- Going to the game with my good friend Tyler.
- Getting to spend the evening with my best friend Melina. What a blessing she is in my life, I love her.
Maybe 11.11.11 was good luck?
Cheers to good days!
Happy weekend, everyone.