Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Little run..

 I am pretty confident that almost everyone who reads my blog is friends with me on Facebook, so it's very likely that all of you saw this picture.. But you know, this is my blog- journal. It will probably last longer then my Facebook days, so let me just repeat myself.
 Last night my Father and I went out for a little run.. & by little I mean I literally almost died. But it was so good at the same time. We ran two miles.. Which for me, is A LOT. I felt so good for the first mile and a half, I wasn't even tired. But the last half was t-o-u-g-h. I will say this though, Brad is in great shape! 5k on Thanksgiving, maybe?

2 comments:

Amy said...

What is this maybe business? You will be running the Thanksgiving 5K and you will love every second of it.

ps, That is a cute picture.

pps, What is with all the postage lately? You are on a roll.

ppps, I have loved everyone one of them, but am not so good on commenting. Can this count for all of them?

Maga said...

We don't have face book so thanks for blogging!! Glad you have such a neat partner!!!