Monday, June 9, 2008

Jake's Little gathering/party

Tonight me and my family celebrated Jake graduating from collage. We met up at Sugar House park and ate dinner and played games I love when we have our family gatherings they are always so fun and are fun to look forward to I love my family. We played Frisbee and said our favorite things about Jake there are so many things that it kind of took a long time, He is such a good guy congrats Jake!
Sorry I don't have a picture of Jake! I think you all know what he looks like though!Heidi is so good with all those kids!



I am so serious about those bubbles!


Maga is such a cute grandma I love her!


Morgan is such a cute and content baby I love it!grandpa and Oakley how cute!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Last night was fun. Cute pictures Jen. The last picture just shows the cute relationship Oakley has with her grandpa!

hbentley said...

Very cute pictures. I love them all, and it was so much fun together to celebrate.